- Resources from the ASIA ISCOS workshop "Practical solutions for respiratory care in SCI" are now available
- The Institute for Rehabilitation Research and Development, based at The Rehabilitation Centre in Ottawa, has a site with comprehensive respiratory protocols for SCI and neuromuscular diseases, among other resources
- The Canadian Thoracic Society has clinical practice guidelines for the management of home ventilation, which has evidence based guidelines for the management of the ventilated patient including advice about treatment techniques
- The American Thoracic Society has consensus statements on respiratory assessment. The SCI2 instruction sheet for pulmonary function testing is based on those statements
- The SCIRE project has evidence-based resources for respiratory management of SCI
- Looking for some articles to better understand respiratory assessment? Take a look here for some articles the experts who put together the toolkit used, available here
Assessment Forms and Chart Inserts- here you'll find examples of pre-printed orders, policies and guidelines as well as assessment and charting sheets relating to respiratory assessment and treatment.