Standing & Walking Resources
- Videos for the following outcome measures can be found on the Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Evidence (SCIRE) website: 10MWT, 6MWT (though not with the Borg) and the Berg Balance Scale.
- Instructional YouTube videos for the mSCI-FAP and mTUG are now available
- mMiniBESTest, an extended version of the miniBESTest video will be provided to the sites performing this measure. Instructions can be found at: http://bestest.us/learn/portal/.
- Rehabmeasures.org contains more information on each measure, along with more normative values. Search for each test at www.rehabmeasures.org.
- SCIRE has training materials on many other outcome measures.
- SCIRE also has evidence-based guidelines for lower limb rehabilitation.
Assessment Forms and Chart Inserts here you'll find examples of pre-printed orders, policies and guidelines as well as assessment and charting sheets relating to standing and walking assessment and treatment.